Correct the mistakes in the following emails.
- I would like to remember everyone that Mr. Lewis, a prospective client, will be visiting the office next Tuesday. He’ll be in the office since 9 a.m. until about noon. I will appreciate it if everyone could dress in business professional attire during his visit. We want to make sure everyone make a good impression.
- I called to Sandra’s office and talked to her secretary. She said me that Sandra wasn’t in the office, but that she would be back at 3 p.m. in the afternoon. Do you wish me to call her again this afternoon to discuss about the new proposal?
- Thanks for inviting me to the event. Would you mind to send me the address so I can get directions? Thanks – I’m looking forward to see you.
- Thanks for send me the potential travel itineraries. It doesn’t mind to me which flight I take. Regards hotels, let’s choose the hotel in the city center. I’ll like to be close to where the convention is being held.
- I am writing regarding to order number CS4789. It seems that the amount due is unusual high. Please see the attach copy of the invoice. Could you please to review it and ensure the amount is correct?
- Have everyone had the chance to review all the informations in the employee handbook? If you need anything clarified, please contact to your manager.
- I’ve been working like a freelance software developer since the last few years. After be self-employed for many years, I am very interesting in finding a full-time position with your company.
- We are pleased to inform that we have started making business with a new client. Starting on February, we’ll be handling customer service calls for a cable company in United States. We’re very pleased that our company is continuing to grow up.
- Do you think you would send me some information about shipping options? I’m wondering how can we insure the products arrive soon. We need these items until the end of the month at the latest.
- Jerry, I’m forwarding you a question from one of our customer. Could you respond him as soon as possible?
- After careful reviewing your application, we regret informing you that you have not been selected for the position. We thank you for your interest in our company, and we wish you the better of luck with your search.
- I’m not pretty sure I can end this project by the end of the day. I’d appreciate it if you can help me later this afternoon.
- Farther to our discussion, we’ll be offering full-time positions to our interns. Could we plan to meet in Friday to discuss compensation packages?
- Regard our year-end celebration, I’m agree that we should hold the event in the city. If I’m not wrong, I think many people complained last year about having to drive so far to the event.
- I want to inform that our offices will be closed next Thursday in celebration of a national holiday. If you have any question, please let me know.
- On the behalf of MegaCorp Enterprises, we’d like to welcome you to our team. We hope this is the start of a long-term relation.
- I have been a satisfied customer since three years. However, I’m writing to express my dissatisfaction for the order we made on March 6.
- I talked to Stan about the sales quote. He mentioned about wanting a better discount or free shipping on his order. I think we should give him a better discount. Even though we lower the price by another 10%, we’ll still be making a significant profit.
- Could you please confirm us your participation to the event? We hope to have a list of all the participants during next week at the latest.
- Please let me to know if you have any questions about the documentations I provided.
- Rather offering the candidate more money, could we offer her more vacation days?
- If you have questions, please call me at the office next week. I would be in the office within normal business hours.
- I am writing in regards the position of Senior Java Developer. I have a lot of experiences with this technology and feel I would be a good fit for the position.
- I apologize for not responding your mail sooner. I was attending customers all morning and didn’t have time.
- Thank you for bringing this to my notice. I hope we can quickly solve this issue.