= > 4 notions
– l’idée de progrès
– lieux et formes du pouvoir
– mythes et héros
– espaces et échanges
même les documents de l’écrit du bac sont rattachés à ces notions
=> 2 thèmes
- Voyage, parcours initiatique, exil
les documents sont ensuite utilisés pour constituer des listes qui permettent de s’exprimer de manière informée sur chaque notion/thème. Un même document peut servir dans plusieur notions/thèmes.
Monday, November 5th – Group A / Monday, November 12th – group B
Take a closer look at : Myth and Heroes
Monday, October 8th – group A / Monday, October 15th – group B
1. Think about your favourite childhood (or present) hero.
2. Read about him/her on the web in English, collect useful material.
Monday, September 24th – group A / Monday, October 1st
- – Finish the exercise from last time.
Monday, September 10th – group A / Monday, September 17th group B
introducing oneself to the group +
- Durrells / the / holidays / on / be
- Corfu / they / on / be
- They /a / large / live / villa/ in
- receive / they / a / letter
- a / it / long / be / letter
- Hermione / it / great / be / from / Aunt
- and / she / come /want / to / with / stay / them
- not / she / in / good / be / health
- advise / a / doctors/ her / climate / warm
1.The Durrells were on holidays.
2.They were on Corfu.
3.They were living in a large villa.
4.They received a letter.
5.It was a long letter.
6.It was from great Aunt Hermione.
7.She wanted to come and stay with them.
8.She was not in good health.
9.Her doctors (had) advised a warm climate.
Make one long sentence out of all these short ones, using:
as / while / because / who and commas.