Monday, September 10th – group A
- Durrells / the / holidays / on / be
- Corfu / they / on / be
- They /a / large / live / villa/ in
- receive / they / a / letter
- a / it / long / be / letter
- Hermione / it / great / be / from / Aunt
- and / she / come /want / to / with / stay / them
- not / she / in / good / be / health
- advise / a / doctors/ her / climate / warm
1.The Durrells were on holidays.
2.They were on Corfu.
3.They were living in a large villa.
4.They received a letter.
5.It was a long letter.
6.It was from great Aunt Hermione.
7.She wanted to come and stay with them.
8.She was not in good health.
9.Her doctors (had) advised a warm climate.
Make one long sentence out of all these short ones, using:
as / while / because / who and commas.