Monday, January 7th & 14th (Gr. A &B)
Quizzes about your relationship to technologies:
The quizzes are not interesting in themselves but they offer plenty of useful vocabulary and colloquialism to talk about the notion “The Idea of Progress”, take notes!
Monday, December 17th
reading classic stories in English :
Monday, December 3rd & 10th (Gr. A & B)
Current theme: The Idea of Progress
Monday, November 26th
Monday, November 5th – Group A / Monday, November 12th – group B
Take a closer look at : Myth and Heroes
Monday, October 8th – group A / Monday, October 15th – group B
1. Think about your favourite childhood (or present) hero.
2. Read about him/her on the web in English, collect useful material.
Monday, September 24th – group A / Monday, October 1st
- – Finish the exercise from last time.
Monday, September 10th – group A / Monday, September 17th group B
introducing oneself to the group +
- Durrells / the / holidays / on / be
- Corfu / they / on / be
- They /a / large / live / villa/ in
- receive / they / a / letter
- a / it / long / be / letter
- Hermione / it / great / be / from / Aunt
- and / she / come /want / to / with / stay / them
- not / she / in / good / be / health
- advise / a / doctors/ her / climate / warm
1.The Durrells were on holidays.
2.They were on Corfu.
3.They were living in a large villa.
4.They received a letter.
5.It was a long letter.
6.It was from great Aunt Hermione.
7.She wanted to come and stay with them.
8.She was not in good health.
9.Her doctors (had) advised a warm climate.
Make one long sentence out of all these short ones, using:
as / while / because / who and commas.