FREE dictionaries and translation helps :
- for everyday use Wordreference.com (there is also a free android and iOS app available)
- for technical, scientific or very specialized vocabulary use Le Grand Dictionnaire Terminologique de l’Office Québécois de la Langue Française.
- to translate phrases or word associations with a context, use the Linguee Database.
A survival kit : how to present a document
Some basic grammar “hand-outs”
- Irregular verbs
- The English tense System, an extremely basic overview
- The English Tense System, a not so basic overview over
- The Passive
- Reported Speech
- The Modals
- How to translate the ubiquitous French “ON”
Each of the classes I teach at the Lycée Mathias in Chalon-sur-Saône have a dedicated page on this website accessible using a password.